Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: DOLL TAGS!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member bitty baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's a little tag with the dolls picture on it. The tag tells a little bit about the doll and how to care for it. I think they are a nice touch. We save all our hand tags. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member EmilyStrange's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    To my knowledge, the dolls have always come with hand tags. My oldest doll, Samantha, from 1987, came with a hand tag. It didn't have her picture on it, but a picture of the old Pleasant Company logo.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member BETSYSLITTLESTAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 18th, 2002
    Posts
    79
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well I have two Molly's, one from 1994 and one is from either 1990 or 1992.
    Neither one of them has a BODY TAG.
    All my other dolls, including Kailey who is the newest I think, all have tags.

    As for HAND TAGS, the dolls have come with them for a long time. I got my first doll in 1995 and she had a hand tag. It had the pleasant company logo and inside it told how to do her hair so you don't mess it up.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member horsemom's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2003
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a '86 Kirsten, '91 Felicity, '93 Addy. None have body tags. I think this might be a new thing? I can't remember if they had hang tags, it was so long ago. And I got Addy off ebay, so I don't know with her.

  5. #15
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Are we the only ones with a body tag on our 11-day old Molly? I just double-checked and ours DOES have a body tag. So do Samantha, Kaya, Kailey, Felicity and AGT and they all say "Girl."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •